74 Spider emissions

The 74 Spider passed its annual emissions test today but I was wondering if
the test numbers can serve as an analysis tool because I've been worried
about the Spica injection.  The test results showed:

Idle @ 708 rpm
CO(%)                      2.24               Standard = 5.0
HC (ppm)                  259                Standard = 900
Dilution (CO+CO2)     12.5               Standard = 6.0

High rpm @ 2700
CO(%)                       0.37               Standard = 5.00
HC (ppm)                   63                  Standard = 900
Dilution (CO+CO2)      11.9               Standard = 6.0

The dilution is above the standard at both idle and high rpm (but it passed
for some reason) but I have no idea what these numbers mean.  During the
high rpm test the engine seemed to be missing quite a bit which I don't
notice when it is under load.  Would this be a lean miss judging by the
number or maybe an ignition miss.  Like I said before, I'm worried about the
Spica and have been trying to nurse it back to health but haven't been able
to get it just right yet.  And I can't afford to send to Mr. Ingram right
now.  Hopefully I am in the ballpark.  My dynograph tells me that I'm full
rich on the gauge most of the time while driving and turning the cold start
doesn't seem to change that so I don't know how much I trust that.  Any help
is greatly appreciated.

Jason Ritchie
74 Spider
Boise, Idaho