GTV-6 keys and milano stickers

I've found a couple of items that some digesti may be able to use.  The
first is three door keys for a gtv-6, the weird security ones, from my old
gtv-6 which is long gone.  The code for the keys is 2345.  They should work
for anyone who happens to have that code on their keys.  What are the odds
of that?  These are the original type keys with the black plastic ends with
the cloverleaf.
For a Milano I have two new stickers that went on the front, side windows
proclaiming "CAUTION RADIO BECOMES USELESS WITHOUT SECURITY CODE" above the
Alfa Romeo and Clarion logos on a bright yellow background.  For some reason
these came with my old, and wrecked, Verde.  Just the thing to complete that
Milano concours restoration.  Seriously, I have no need for these items and
offer them to a good home for free or trade for like valued minutia.

Jason Ritchie
74 Spider
Boise, Idaho