Re: Euro 2002 car show

> May 19th EURO 2002 @ Taste of Addison.  This is currently our main show of
> the year.  Last year we had over 60 cars.  Great food, music, arts &
crafts
> & a midway.  (Also police every 10Ft to watch over the cars).   For online
> registration go to:  http://euro.maffiacarclub.com.  This event is open to
> all EURO cars, although obviously the more Italian cars the better.  For
the
> last two years between Italian cars and German we have outnumbered the
> British.

somebody PLEASE go to the EURO 2002 car show to represent Alfa! Last year we
got out-numbered by Ferrari!
(and I lost miserably in the viewer's choice award to a very sad-shape 86
spider that had been recovered from a junkyard - Ah!)
This is a really fun event. I encourage everyone to go. As far as I can
remember it is free!
Anyone who brings a 66-69 Duetto will win the viewer's choice award - I
guarantee.

Karl
'91 164L (yellow, recaro interior, euro headlights, 17" wheels, lowered -
lost to 86 spider)
'95 164Q (would have lost too)
http://alfalover.dhs.org