SF Bay Area ARA Meeting Tonight!

Dear Bay Area Alfisti:

Please join us tonight - Wednesday April 3 - for the
monthly meeting of the Alfa Romeo Association.

Tonight we will be featuring part three of the Shell
Automotive series on motor racing which covers the
1930's and features a number of famous racing Alfa's.
As always there will be lively dicussion on upcoming
events, past events, and why Alfa's are superior to
all other forms of transportation.

The meeting officially begins at 8:00, but come by as
early as 7:00 if you'd like to chat and grab a bite to
eat.  The location is:

Peter's Cafe'
10 El Camino Real
Millbrae, California 94030
Phone: (650) 697-2434

From US-101, Take the Millbrae Ave Exit West. Peter's
Cafe will be at the intersection of Millbrae Ave and
El Camino real on the Right.

From I-280, Take the Millbrae Ave exit, Peter's Cafe
will be at the intersection of Millbrae Ave and El
Camino real on the left.

See you there!

Ian Lomax
ARA Prezidood