Rollbar pics

Some people had some trouble loading the rollbar pics
(www.employees.org/~bshorey/Rollbar.htm).

I did some poking around, and discovered that for some reason, the MS
product that I used to generate the page took a few lines of text and 6-7
pictures of ~100k each, and created a 12 mb OLE file and a 1 mb PNG file for
each picture.

So, I suspect that if you had trouble viewing the pics, it was because of
the bandwidth.

I've updated the page, it's much smaller and faster now (and yet the same
content - go figure!).

bs