which V6 wire is not to be connected?

In a message dated 03/18/2002 4:37:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Please elaborate.  When I got my GTV6 this wire was hanging loose so
> I reconnected it.  Is it responsible for the weird behavior my car
> exhibited twice last winter for the first 5min or so after startup??
> Is the recall document available somewhere?
>
> At 1:58 PM -0500 3/18/02, alfa-digest wrote:
> >Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:44:36 -0600
> >From: "John Katos" <john_katos@domain.elided>
> >Subject: RE: GTV6 L-jet question
> >
> >Curtiss,
> >
> >The fuel pump problem is most likely caused by not having the ground wires
> >connected to the rear of the right side valve cover. There is no wire on
> the
> >spade terminal, there was a wire but it was removed by a recall. It had
> been
> >for a cold engine temperature ignition retard.

Sorry, I have been very busy and am behind in Digests.  Yes, there is a wire
that a later factory missive (AKA recall) requires to be disconnected: this
has to do with the cold start.  Forgive me if this has been addressed
already.  If it hasn't, ask.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA