Suspension "upgrades"

Gentlemen and Ladies

I have a 1991 Alfa Spider that is in good condition that I want to get
better overall handling from, for street use only. In my research I have
found recommendations for the following modifications to the Spider that I
am considering. I would be grateful for your recommendations on what
upgrades you think I should do and in what order. I guess that latter
request depends on the amount of cash available and my expertise/time, but
I want to keep harmony in the Body house so cheap and easy would come first.

Springs
Koni Red or Bilstein shocks
Chassis stiffener
Anti-sway bars
Adjustable top arms

Also are there any "easy" performance upgrades for the series 4 Spider you
would recommend.

Thank you and Happy Easter
Simon Body