Alternate seats for a spider

[Flame suit on]
Hello everyone,
sorry to ask a question I know I've seen on here before, but the archives
don't seem to have much to offer. . .
The seats in my spider are awful.  Black vinyl (makes the car virtually
undriveable in Texas for much of the year), torn, and the seat pans (that the
butt cushion sits in) are rusted out, not to mention no lumbar support
whatsoever.  I've thought about recovering or replacing the seats, but the
original seats just suck so bad as far as comfort level or even lateral
support is concerned. . .
I've been thinking about the possibility of putting in seats from some more
modern small roadster, or sports car, i.e. miata or Toyota MR2 or maybe even
a Z3.  I've heard a lot of people say that Corbeau (sp?) seats are a good
deal for new aftermarket, but they are still out of my price range.
In any case, I'm wondering what people have done about the seat belt guides
at the top outer corners of the seats.  Without these, I don't think the seat
belts would sit right.
Also, what have people done about the mounting hardware fabrication?
Anybody have some nice quad seats they want to sell cheap?  (hey it's worth a
shot).
 I want to make this car more of a fun, comfortable, daily driver, even for
road trips, and summer weather (without spending an arm and a leg).  What
good is a great italian sports car if I'm drenched in sweat the second I sit
down in it?
Sorry if some don't approve of Jap seats in an Alfa, if you have a better
suggestion for cheap comfy seats, please share.
Thanks for the help,
Jake Hahn
87 Spider
(Stay tuned for questions on my next mod:  CUPHOLDERS!!! <:-0)
kidding of course