NWARC track day

Greetings all,
Just had to share how fun it was volunteering at the new Pacific Raceways
track for the club's spring track day!  A front row seat, with other alfisti,
and knowing you're doing something positive to help the club out.  A great
time it was!  I found it especially gratifying to see a contingent of
Alfettas at this event, even though Zach couldn't make it. :(  Oh what fun it
was to see a P*** 911 waving an Alfa by on the passing section!  If you've
never been a turn worker for a club event, I'd encourage you to sign up soon.
 It's the next best thing to driving!
David

79 Alfetta (new engine -- no racing)
79 Alfetta (bad CV joints)