Re: HELP!!! GTV6 torsion bar nightmare

Robert,

	Have you tried heat?  Try to get it nice and hot (not red hot... just 3
or 4 hundred degrees), then spray it with the penetrating oil (try to
avoid lighting yourself/car on fire.)  I have an oxy/actylene rig, but I
recently picked up a push-button ignite MAPP torch...  quite handy.   I
wouldn't work on my trusty/rusty Alfa without one.

	--Mark