Alfetta GT rear brakes lockup - more info

As a few people have replied suggesting it could be the brake
proportioning valve stuck, hand brake incorrectly adjusted, or shotty
suspension/tires.  Here's some more info:  The tires are new & all the
same size, but are not original spec.  They are 205/60-14".  The shocks
are shot I'm convinced, the car is just way too unsettled at speed.  The
front end has been rebuilt entirely & the rear bushings look ok.

None of this matters right now anymore, I just found the radiator is
leaking.  Back to the Daily Duc ride....

Thanks for the input folks!

-Zach
Redmond, WA