FYI - Who'd a thunk?

Excerpt from Bridgestone press conference
At the Brazilian GP on 28/03/02

Rubens Barrichello
Felipe Massa
Enrique Bernoldi
Luciano Burti

Question: To start off light, I would like to
know what cars each of you and your wives drive?

Answers:  Rubens Barrichello: I have an Alfa 166 and
                my wife an Alfa 156.

               Felipe Massa: In Europe I drive a Le*us and
               in Brazil a V* Golf.

               Enrique Bernoldi: In Europe I have a BM* and
               in Brazil a G*lf, oh and I don't have a wife.

               Luciano Burti: Fiat has given me a Marea to
               use in Brazil and in Europe I have an Alfa
               166.