Re:Removing steering wheel??

"I am trying to remove a steering wheel from a 1967 GT Sprint Veloce and had
no luck thus far. I have purchased every tool and gadget known for the job,
but nothing has worked. I have unscrewed the large nut in the center of the
steering wheel. Am I missing something? Are there any tricks? Any other
bolts and nuts to be removed?"

If you're using a steering wheel puller and it still isn't working, try
spraying WD-40 onto the steering shaft.  If you have a rubber mallet, it
wouldn't hurt to hit the center of the steering wheel to try to vibrate it
loose.

Cheers,
Lawrence
'71 GTV