Re: Fitting a Twin Spark engine - type 06624 into a 105 car

Hi Mark,

From what I was told, a stock TS upgrade is a huge improvement over,
for example, a stock L-Jet spider. A stock TS is probably as fast as a
mildly modified 2.0 carbed/spica motor if not faster.

If you are lucky enough to get an engine with an already drilled crank
for the 115/105 cars, it's almost plug and play, except for, maybe the
hood.

The person who did so is on this list, in fact I met him just now. I
trust he will post the details later.

Regards,

Zamani
http://movies.yahoo.com/