115 spring recommendations

My next project is upgrading the springs on my 2000 GTV.  I'd like to get the car riding level, and improve the general handling a bit for touring.  All of the major parts suppliers have sports springs available, with very similar descriptions (i.e., 15% stiffer and ~1" lower than stock).  Vick Autosports seems to have the best price among the US parts houses.

Can anyone provide first-hand recommendations on a specific supplier of springs, or are they all about the same?

Thanks.

Dean Mericas
Ann Arbor, MI