RE: Lancia PF Coupe

Just a warning to possible purchasers about this car:

It's been a little while since I looked at these and my memory of the
specifics is dim but I do believe that if it has the Bonaldi brake system,
it can be expensive. more here: http://www.omicron.uk.com/omi-flav.html

It's a beautiful car, though, and Lancia build quality really puts Alfas to
shame. Some of these coupes have the same beautiful indicator stalk cowling
(polished aluminum?) as contemporary Ferraris, beautiful domes on the
steering column, with the stalk sprouting out.

Nick Koleszar   koleszar@domain.elided
1971 Alfa Romeo Giulia Super 2.0
1990 Alfa Romeo 75 3.0 QV
1993 Mini