Spica to Weber parts for sale

I have the parts needed to convert from Spica to Webers less the carbs.
Included are adaptors for carbs, block off plate, plugs for manifold,
mounting spacers with new o rings and fuel pressure regulator. All you would
need is gaskets, fuel pump, and of course carbs.

I will take $65 including shipping. E mail me off digest. If no one here
want them they will go on e bay, I thought I would give you all on the
digest first shot.

Carl
82 Fiat spider
75 Alfetta GT