Speaking of a good Alfa day

In spite of the rain, gloom of night and other unpleasantness here in the
soggy Northeast, it was truely a lovely evening when the shipper arrived
with a (new for me) 1991 164 Base.  Finally, an Alfa of my own: test drove a
1978 Alfetta GT which got me hooked but Alfa ownership has eluded me over
the last 22 years - yikes...  Questions and solicited advice will be asked
of the wise ones out there as I go over this car and return it to proper
service.

Brooks
1991 164 Base