Australian Fuel

Hi,

if Aussie fuel is anything like the crap that masquerades as premium
here, get ready to drive with a feather foot.

In NZ the 91 and  96 are the RON (I think, the lesser octane level)
rather than an average of the RON and MON like the rest of the world.

We do have one saviour in the shape of BP Ultimate, a true 98 octane
(well actually I think it's a true 96, but can be called 98 here) fuel.
It costs 3 or 4 cents more a litre.  Ready to laugh, 96 octane wet up
again this morning to 114.7c/l and ultimate is 116.7c/l.

It does make a difference in my 33 1.5 TI.  Injected may not be as badly
affected.

Nick