Re: Spider Wheels 81-90

Hi Brian:

The 3 links below may help you.  The first is for the new Falken Azenis
tire, which is a summer only/performance tire.  The second is the search
page for TireRack.  Many more tires to choose from, but most are all-season
H-rated.  The third is a tire size calculator.  If you've got stock Turbina
mags on your Spider, perhaps 195's might be pushing the width a bit.

http://www.vulcantire.com/azenis_t.htm

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/SearchTires.jsp

http://www.venommotorsports.com/howto/wheeldiameters.htm

Regards,