Re: alfa-digest V8 #598

The sunburn/suntan logo idea reminds me of a friend from many years ago... 28
years young but bald, he had always wanted to replace the Fiat spider he had
before he was married. Because I was about 10 years his junior it really
frosted him when I bought an Alfa Spider. Every chance to run an errand when
we were working together resulted in me having a passenger and usually an
offer to drive... My car... Anyway, one weekend his wife was out of town and
since I was working I loaned him the Spider... Two days and about 400 miles
later he had the most delightful checkerboard pattern sunburned into the top
of his head from wearing a mesh ball cap. After the sunburn healed and
darkened it was even better!
Thomas Gonnella