Milano Fog/Driving Lights

I was wondering if anyone has replaced the factory foglights on a Milano
Verde with high output driving lights.  I'm looking to really increase my
nighttime visibility.  I've seen that Hella makes a set of really powerful
lights that they market for 911s...does anyone have any experience with
those or similar products?  I would prefer not to have to cut apart the
front bumper to fit them.

Gene

1967 Giulia Sprint GT
1983 Porsche 911sc