Re: alfa-digest V8 #597

Alan,
    I have put the wheels from an audi GT (mid 80's I think) on my Spider.
I didnt drive around for very long, but they seemed fine.  Bolted right on.
Then I went out and bought some 16 in. Enkei's.  Sorry to all the purists
but they look great!  Email me if you want some pics.
Not sure what the offset is though.

Matt

> Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 00:45:12 EST
> From: ALFAXTC@domain.elided
> Subject: Spider  Wheels 81-90
>
> Does anyone know the offset of the 81-90 spiders?  Also how far of a
difference I can go on the offset (+/- mm).

> I know some the Audi's have the same bolt pattern as the Spider (4x108mm),
has anyone tried Audi wheels on a spider?