monthly club meeting - Fri Next

AROSC, the greater Los Angeles chapter of AROC-US, will be having its
monthly meeting next Friday, the 29th of March.  It will be in our
*usual* location, in a room at the Veterans' Memorial Park, in Culver
City, California.  The meeting starts at (or about) 8 pm).  Light
refreshements will be served.

For those in the area, but are not familiar, the meeting location is
near the intersection of the Sta Monica and San Diego Fwys.  Let me know
if you are interested, and need more specific instructions on how to get
there.  Members, and non-members alike are welcome at our meeting.

See you there?

Jay Negrin
AROSC