Parting 79 Alfetta Sprint Veloce

I am in the process of final disassembly of a 79 Alfetta GT. Need to move the
parts so they will be cheap. Some will be just the cost of shipping. E-mail me
with your requests and I will let you know what I have. I still have the engine
and transaxle available. Engine has spica pump attached. Engine was running good
when last parked, but that was 4 years ago. Turns easily with hand so it isn't
locked up. Transaxle needs the usual 2nd gear Sync. Parts are located near
Greenville SC, so if anyone wants it all, and will pick up. I will do a great
deal. Will also deliver if not too far.

Thanks
Chris Poore

87 Milano