Parting 79 Alfetta Sprint Veloce

Plenty of good parts left on my 79 Sprint Veloce. I am needing to move the parts to make room in the shop. I will only charge for
shipping on many of the parts. I still have the engine with the Spica pump attached. The engine may need to be refreshed, but was
running when the car was parked 3 years ago. Also have transaxle that has the usual 2 nd gear sync problem. Would rather have someone
pick up the engine and transaxle. Parts are located near Greenville SC. Let me know what you need. Will send pics on request.

Thanks
Chris Poore
Anderson SC