re: Supersprint

At  Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:09:35 EST 	 wrote:
>Has anybody located a USA supplier for Supersprint that supplies Alfa
>Spider  exhaust systems?

I just installed a brand new CSC exhaust. Still legal, still doulbe
muffler (central and rear one), but definitely better: car goes
better, accelerates faster, sounds deeper, and looks greater :o)

I also wanted a Supersprint one, but concerning to what my
local racing parts dealer (http://www.bordinracingequipment.it/)
says, it seems SuperSprint dumped all older stuff. Think that even
3-4 years old Renault Clio (a good compact car, pretty common as
a cheap rally car, and also used to be tuned by young owners around
here) are out of Supersprint catalog.
I don't really know whether this brand still provides stuff for
older Alfas, but it appeared to be impossible finding out exhausts
for my '87 AR75 Turbo.
On the other side, the CSC, an "artesanal" factory managed, via
Bordin R.E., to send me the whole exhaust in a matter of 3-4 days.
The price has been fair (less than 250Euros) and I am pretty
satisfied with the results.
I suggest you to check CSC out, and trying to find your item.
Just in case I might contact the shop and see if they can order
and ship over there, agreeing a payment system (I know they don't
support VISA... aaahhh old old old vintage-habits Italy!), but
we can still arrange a way.
The web site of CSC is this: http://www.csc-marmitte.it/
and I think it's also in English and German. Eventually mail
me for help with Italian version.

OK... Alfa weekend ahead, at Balocco epic racetrack :)))

See you
Luca (gone racing)