RE: Head nuts

> nuts (please note: At times numbers, 1,2, 7, 8, 9, 10, will be torqued
> to around 65 pounds, whilst numbers 3 to 6 will be loose as the
> proverbial goose)ordoes one Major Upset the head gasket by loosening

You can move this piece without loosening 4 head nuts at once.

Take off the two nuts that are holding the bracket, remove the bracket, put
the nuts back on, retorque (at least those two nuts, perhaps do an entire
retorque sequence).

Take off the next two nuts, install the bracket, put the two nuts back...

I don't think having any two nuts off at the same time will cause any
problems.

bs