Alfa museum

I know this has been answered before, but a friend of mine is going
to be in Milan for spring break in a week's time, and is interested
in seeing the Alfa museum if it's not too out of his way (I guess his
dad had/has an Alfetta or something), and I said I could get him
directions.  Can anyone who's been there recently provide such
directions?  (I don't know whether they'll have a car or not, so if
you know how to get ther on public transit, that would be good, too.)

Thanks,
Joe "contemplating an Alfa tattoo" Elliott
(To answer the questions some of you asked, my friend didn't specify
the size or location of the tattoo, and he said just the serpent
would be acceptable, but that if I did just the serpent it would have
to be from the modern badge.  He also said he probably wouldn't pay
me too much more than the cost of the tattoo.)