[no subject]

hello all
I have a 164 that pulls to the left
I have had it aligned about four times and each time
it drives very good for about the first 20 miles and
then it pulls to the left again.(really turned me off
from fwd alfas).
Whats strange is that it drives straight initially.
I know the car was hit in the front at some point but
I have never really driven it before the accident.
I know this may be due to the accident but the
accident was so mild the air bag didn't deploy. Two
body shops assured me that the hit did not damage the
frame.
Any thoughts
http://movies.yahoo.com/