Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:37:09 -0800
From: David Rose <bigwaveddave@domain.elided>
Subject: milanos w/o sunroof

As I just aquired my first Alfa, I'm trying to find out as much info as
I can... one issue I can't really seem to find much stuff on is Milanos
w/o a sunroof.  I've searched for hours (literally) and haven't come up
with anything definite.  I checked the archives and only found one or
two ideas, so I'm asking once again.  I've found people saying there
were only 11 milanos imported without a sunroof, which seems like an
incredibly small number.  I've seen others talking about a "special" run
of milanos, which seems somewhat implausible and impractical.  Does
anybody know anything about Alfa Milano's without a sunroof?
Any info would be cool, even if it is just a rumor.

Dave Rose
'88 Milano Verde (w/o sunroof)