Re: L-Jet fuel pump and throttle switch (correction)

> Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:08:09 -0800 (PST)
> From: ethan schartman <eschartman@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: L-Jet fuel pump and throttle switch

some corrections and clarifications to my post last
night (sorry, i was too lazy to bring the schematic
with me then, but i have it now):

(from the milano shop manual, 2.5L V6 schematic on
page 00-79)

the ground for both relay coils in the main relay set
(pin 85) is connected to pin 28 on the ECU. i presume
the ECU has *some* ability to shut off the fuel pump,
but don't know anything about that mode.

the coil in the lower right of set supplies 12V to the
injectors, ECU, and relay coil that powers the fuel
pump (this 12V line feeds the AFM switch which comes
back to the relay set to power the other coil). it is