L Jet tread

Wow first I have to add my thanks to all the people who have responded to my
post although now there's more than I could name
so Thanks to everyone. Also this is the first real thread I ever generated!
There seems to be a few theories about the fuel pumps
running status It will be interesting to get to the bottom of this, Fred? Much
of the issue is the pumps status at idle, this I can't comment on as
I haven't put the exhaust on yet and it's much to loud to hear if the pump is
running, So now that hopefully the guibos have found their happy spot
I can tighten them up, hang the exhaust and take this baby on it's first (for
me) maiden voyage!! I just wish work would stop getting in the way of my fun!

Thanks again to all!!

Curtiss Norheim
91 164L black A/T
91 164L white 5spd