Porsche Digest???

Let's keep this to Alfa's and leave the porsche's to their digest, I'm not
interested in wasting space to them or having to skip over them to read the
good stuff, if I was I'd buy one and sell the Alfa's.

Or maybe we can talk about my Mercury Mystique, Mark VIII, my Lawn Boy, Weed
Eater or gas blower too. And then there's my PalmPilot etc.

Cordova Ralph
Ralph Fetsch
Cordova Tennessee
1991 Spider Veloce w/auto