GTV L-jet System/Fuel Pump shut-off

Group and especially Curtis,
I think all of you in this discussion should carefully examine the operation
of the throttle switch mounted on the Plenum Throttle Body in the schematic
diagram of the late model GTV-6 and Milano manuals, (note I say late model
GTV-6 as I am not familiar with the inertia switch operation) you will find
that at idle with the throttle body closed this switch will shut off the
fuel pump.
Replies and comments welcome.
Kurt
AROSC
kurt6507@domain.elided
87 Milano w/L-jet injection
86 Spider w/L-jet injection
71 Volvo P-1800 w/D-jet injection
All with throttle switch to control unnecessary fuel flow at idle.