re: GTV L-jet System/Fuel Pump shut-off

I don't have my wiring diagrams here, but I dare say that's
impossible.  If for no other reason than because the engine wouldn't
run if you shut off the fuel pump.  And I'm pretty sure that the
throttle switch wires go straight to the ECU, which has no say as to
whether the pump runs, IIRC.

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6 (L-Jet)

(parents):