164 Q4

Hello all,
I'm interested in finding out some information about
the 164 Q4, but I've been able to find out almost
nothing searching the 'net, and my personal archives
of this list.  Here are some of the things I'd like to
know, any help would be appreciated:
- What type of AWD system does it have (three-diff,
viscous coupling, etc.).  If it's a viscous coupling,
how much power (%) is capable of reaching the rear
wheels?
- How many of these were made?  I know there are a
very small number here in the USA, but I'd like to
know roughly how many total were produced.  Is it hard
(impossible?) to get the Q4 specific parts?
- Other than the obvious, what parts differ from a fwd
Q (exhaust, rear suspension, brakes, fuel tank, sheet
metal, etc).
- How dependable are the AWD components?

I suppose that's about all the questions I have for
now.  If anyone has any info related to the Q4, please
share it, including any web sites that have any info.

Thanks in advance,
 -Brad Porter
http://sports.yahoo.com/