Towbar on Alfetta GTV?

I'm looking at some alternatives for transporting a bicycle around,
and wanted to use the towbar mounted bike rack that we usually
put on the back of the wife's Volvo wagon.

Has anybody ever seen/had a towbar on an Alfetta GTV?  I think the
centrally mounted exhaust would pose a bit of a problem, but
can it be done?  Anybody seen one?  Better still, anybody in Oz
have one they'd like to sell?  I've tried a couple of wreckers
here but no joy.

Thanks,

dave.

1978 Alfetta GTV "trusty"