Re: Alfas in Movies

Tim,

>> The "Full Monty" was on last night...and lo and
>> behold whilst the lads are walking disconsolately
>> down a Sheffield street there was a silver
>> facelift 33 parked with its back end facing the
>> camera. I kept quiet as my kids

Yep.

I think it's the same car, a little later in the movie
too, in the parking lot when the lads are leaving the
supermarket. Can't recall if it's the escape scene,
but it is there.

While I was on a recent business trip into beautiful
Echuca on the Murray River, the cable tv in the motel
had an Italian movie about a prosecutor trying to get
all the Mafiosi put away. The movie seemed to be late
80s, and just chock full of 75s and 33s.

g.
Gary Stark
gstark@domain.elided
http://redbacksWeb.com