Bad luck with an appraiser (Canada)

Hi all.

FWIW: I have had tremendous trouble with Brad Kreger of Kreger Evaluation
Service.

He appraised my Spider and GTV over 2 months ago and I still don't have the
paperwork.
Lant Insurance has even intervened. And he doesn't return their calls,
either. Lord knows when I'll actually get the official appraisal. If ever.
Evidently, there are other customers in the same position as me.  So this is
a systemic problem.  Too bad he's already cashed my cheque.

While Brad is a very nice person... and seems very knowledgeable about car
values, he is not a very good business man, in my opinion. As such, I
suggest that all Toronto Alfisit  stay away from him if you require a timely
appraisal.

Only my experience, though. And sent to help other people save time.

jonnO in torontO
84 Spider Veloce
71 1750 GTV

JON FINKELSTEIN | creative director
Nine Dots
416.977.6660 ext.227
Portland . Irvine . San Francisco . Toronto
jfinkelstein@domain.elided