Grand Prix Motors, Seattle

I've got to echo Gordy's comments about the Ferrari
folk in downtown Seattle.

I used to bicycle by on my way to "Pill Hill" (a.
Seattle is as hilly as it is wet,  2. there were a lot
of hospitals in a 10 block area...now I think it's one
hospital in 10 square blocks) and I lusted through the
windows, but I couldn't bring myself to go in just to
gawk.

THEN, I got Verena, and the Alfa was my ticket in.
Momma mia, what was I waiting for? Nice folks on the
floor and at the parts counter, all very willing to
answer the questions of a neophyte. They took me in
the back to see a few staff cars and sale cars-not
Ferrari. A (sp?) Moreno and Fiat Dino spider and what
I now know as a GTA were looking fine.

I got back to South Bend and found I neeeded to
exchange some things and wanted a few more. They sent
a box out with my stuff and a statement...I'd been a
customer once and they didn't demand pre-payment!

The 246 Dino I craved left a few years ago, but there
are always Ferraries in front, and maybe some special
Alfas in the garage if you ask to look!

Keep the revs up!

P.J. Wise & Verena Ragazza, '81 Spider Veloce
South Bend, WA
http://sports.yahoo.com/