RE: Link tip with lots of great Alfa pics

Hello Ian (and everybody else),

You wrote:

"Thanks for the link - Interesting to note that there are
a lot of nice old 105 Giulias running (No Berlinas though)
Great to see as I am 'Vintage Racing Sedan' fan.

As I can see from the pics it must have been a very cold
day,judging from the way the grilles of the cars have been
blanked off. The 'suspension' link from the site is also
great"

I think the pictures were shot in early March.  I guess it can get rather
cold even
 in Italy at this time of the year.   About the lack of Berlinas: Were they
ever raced
at all by the factory or any other teams when they were new?

Regards
Jorn Bereng
Oslo, Norway

1985 GTV 6 (summer toy)
2001 Alfa 156 Sportwagon 1.8 TS  (daily driver)