performance 14" tires

    A quick thanks to everyone who sent me pictures of their cars (and
wheels).

    I have decided to go with the Cromodora Daytonas for my '73 GTV 2000.  My
next question is if there is a good performance tire out there made in a 14
inch size?  (An article I read on Alfa Centro attested to the scarcity of
higher end tires for smaller wheel sizes.)

Michael Humphreys
NYC