Milano slipping clutch??

I am noticing with my 1987 2.5 Milano that if giving it a lot of
throttle from low-ish revs (noticeable in 3rd and 5th - possibly 4th,
havent tested) something seems to be slipping.  There is a brief
pause with an increase in revs, then everything connects, revs drop,
acceleration totally normal.  No sign of clutch problems when moving
off, changing gear etc.  Is this likely a clutch problem or something
to do with my doughnuts (I remember from my last 75 everything could
be blamed on doughnuts!!!)  It is not "serious" at this stage but is
definitely there.

On a different note, what kind of oil pressure readings should I see
(on what I think is a very healthy engine) when cold and warm etc?

Any ideas appreciated
Thanks

Lyndon
1987 Milano 2.5