Spectating at Alfiesta TimeTrial

Andrew asked if it were OK to watch others time trial and/or autocross
at the national convention, this July 4th.  (Speak of fireworks, eh?)
The word is that is just fine, thank you.  There should be plenty of
infield parking at Fontana.  We just didn't get the use of the big
bleachers.

In addition to watching others compete, we have the OK to run track
tours on the infield road course, while the time trial bunch are NOT out
there, obviously.  The fee for that is $10, in advance, or at the door,
so to speak.

But wait, there's more.  If you want a lap of the big oval, that too
will be available.  For that, there is no charge.  Mind you, it is not
racing, and far from hot lapping, but still, 2 miles around the banked
oval, for just showing up, can't be that bad, eh?  The Alfetta just may
see some track miles yet.  Wow:0)

Not too shabby ----

Jay Negrin
ARO So Cal
76 Alfetta GT - Warming up for a weekend plus, in the warm Southern
California sun