Euro Milano Grill parts for sale

Howdy Digesters,

Have an '89 Milano grill (Euro style) and triangle chrome trim piece that
needs a home.  Part numbers are:

Grille: 00011-22660-0000 Cntr Grill Blk
Trim piece: 00605-28006-0000 Trian Grill

Both were purchased new.  The bags were opened to inspect the parts but
never installed.  The '88 I had was consumed by fire (check those fuel hoses
folks!) so these parts are orphans.  Help find them a new home!  Make me an
offer I can't refuse.  Picture available if desired.  Also have a microfiche
parts list for Milanos but have to find it post move!

Brooks
Waiting for delivery of a '91 164!