Shell Spirax 80W90 HD, I have a case! Now what?

Got SO excited about the Redline vs. Spirax conspiracy
that I went and bought a case of Spirax 80W90 HD at a
local Shell Distributor in Charlotte, NC.

A case goes for $26.28 before 7% NC sales tax.  12 1-qt.
gear oil-type bottles.

That's $2.19/quart!  Anyone need some?

Called EVERYWHERE local (including NAPA!) and this was
the only way Spirax was easily available.

Running Redline MTL and 75W90 in gearbox and
differential. At 300+ miles, a few leaks since change
but otherwise slightly improved performance.

Will switch to Spirax, wait a few hundred miles, and
post the results.

Later!