project Alfetta

Hey Y'all,
This past weekend was filled with all sorts of Alfa related activity, which
brings up questions.

The Alfetta got the bell housing reinstalled and the passenger side motor
mount.  It seems that I came up one bolt short.  The starter is held in place
by 3 bolts at the ring gear end and one at the motor mount end.

Which bolt goes where at the ring gear end?  I have two special shoulder
bolts, each is different.  Where do each of these go and is the third just a
regular bolt or did I lose something special?

thanks,

Wayne
Durham, NC
AROC and MAARC member on the loose