GTV6 ball joints

On my 83 GTV6,  I recently had a idea, desire,  whatever,  to change the
upper ball joints,  as there is a small vibration at speeds of 75-80 or
so.  Afterall,  I only had 3 K miles on the lower ball joints,  new
tires,  wheels,  new wheel bearings all the way around,  etc,  but still
this vibration.  So,  I drilled out the upper balls and found them to be
in quite good shape,  rubber boots okay,  still full of grease,  no real
discernable play,   then I noticed the words :  West Germany imprinted
on the boot rubber.  Are these Lemforder ball joints?

So,  I did replace them with a variety called Vema,  which appear
similar,  but no mention of origin.  I am keeping the original ball
joints.  So, still looking,  I finally checked the lower ball joints and
damn,  one of those FRAP ball joints is already exhibiting some play or
looseness.  Good grief.

So,  where can I buy real Lemforder lower ball joints?  This FRAP Crap
has to go.......

Thanks,  Jay