79 Alfetta GT for sale

I don't want to do it but I'm going to have to try sell my Alfetta. It's
been a daily driver for me for the past 5 years. The engine has low
compression on #3 (probably won't pass smog), the radiator leaks and the
paint ain't the best in some spots but it runs, has 4 rare Chromadora
Daytonas and two brand new tires. I'm not asking allot for it, you could
probably have it for $800.

Pictures and some of the cars history are here:

http://home.pcmagic.net/pi/project/sprint/sprint.htm

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa - http://home.pcmagic.net/pi